COVID-19 Service Impacts
COVID-19 Service Impacts
We're excited to welcome you back to Meadowvale Theatre and are taking steps to safely reopen with support from Peel Public Health and guidance from the Province of Ontario. The health and safety of our employees and guests are our number one priority and we are taking all necessary precautions to maintain a safe environment.
How to host your event (October to February)
Meadowvale Theatre is open to receive rental inquiries and take bookings for events that comply with current provincial orders - a maximum of 50 people in the facility with social distancing (not including staff or performers). For questions about booking Meadowvale Theatre please contact:
- Dial 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits)
Box Office and Ticket information
The Box Office remains closed however tickets are available online. Box Office Staff can be reached by phone or email for any ticketing questions at:
- 905-615-4720 Option #1
- Cash not accepted
What safety measures will be in place once I return to the Meadowvale Theatre?
- Guests will be asked pre-screening questions (link to screening questions) prior to entering the facility
- If you are sick or answer "yes" to any of the screening questions, we ask you to please stay home
- Signage will be present throughout the facility to educate and improve awareness about the spread of COVID-19
- Physical distancing markers have been placed throughout Meadowvale Theatre to ensure staff and guests are maintaining appropriate distancing of 2-metres (6-feet)
- Meadowvale Theatre will deliver a clean and sanitized space and regularly disinfectant high-touch surfaces in common areas such as washrooms, door handles and handrails
- In addition to routine checks and full facility cleaning, high touch point surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected as frequently as is necessary to maintain a sanitary condition, and where feasible and where volume warrants will be cleaned and disinfected every two (2) hours or whenever a room or program turnover/transition occurs
- Concession will be closed
- Food will not permitted in the theatre
Are masks required at Meadowvale Theatre?
- All persons entering Meadowvale Theatre must wear a face covering at all times that securely covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the City of Mississauga by-law no. 0169-2020. Any changes to this by-law will be communicated to you on our website and social media channels. Please check back often
- Exceptions include children two and under, those who have trouble breathing or are otherwise unable to wear a face covering for medical reasons or for reasons of disability, including persons who are unable to remove masks without assistance. Proof of a medical condition or disability is not required
- Examples of a face covering include a mask, bandana, neck warmer or scarf
- Employees will be required to wear a face-covering in public accessible areas of their facility
What about my ticket to an event that was cancelled or postponed?
- For Keeps Entertainment Presents Tribute to the Bee Gees is postponed. The event organizer asks that you hold on to your tickets as we work out rescheduling an alternate performance date
- CCMP Presents The Hunchback of Notre Dame is rescheduled to March 12-14, 2021 and Theatre Unlimited Performing Arts Presents Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is rescheduled to April 16-25, 2021. Ticket holders have the option to hold on to your ticket for the rescheduled performance, transfer your ticket value as a donation to the event organizer or receive a refund. Please contact the Meadowvale Theatre Box Office if you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates and wish to transfer your ticket value as a donation to the event organizer or receive a refund. Click here for the Encore Series press release.
- The Encore Series 2020/2021 Season is cancelled. Click here for the Encore Series press release.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @saugaculture for the latest information and exciting virtual event experiences.